To access the library's online resources you need a current student account and barcode number.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your student account
- Distance Learning will contact the library for you.
- The library staff will send you your barcode number.
Be sure that your internet software is current and that you've downloaded all of the updates, especially if you're using Internet Explorer.
How can I get an article from a journal that's not online?
You can request a copy of a journal article by using this form The library staff can send you the article by email. Please allow 5-7 days for these requests.
What are e-reserves? Can distance learners access them?
You can access the e-reserves at this link Enter your professor's name and the password that the professor gave you.
Can I borrow books from the library?
The JPII Library is not able to send books to distance learning students at this time.
Can I access all of the databases on the library's web site?
These databases are only available on campus. The Library is unable to provide access to distance education students.
- JAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association
- National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly
- Past Masters
- West Law